Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Custard cookies


According to me Custard powder is used only to make fruit salad .That's what I have been seeing from my childhood.I found this recipe in YouTube while searching xyz. I goggled and got the exact measurement here. I halved the recipe and blindly followed Mina’s recipe.

 

Ingredients:

·      1 ¾ stick of butter

·      ½ cup icing sugar

·      ½ teaspoon vanilla essence

·      ½ cup custard powder

·      1 cup all-purpose flour /Maida

Directions:

·      Preheat oven to 180C/ 365 F

·      Sift icing sugar, flour and custard powder and mix together.

·      Add butter and vanilla and knead until you have a smooth dough.

·      Refrigerate the dough for about an hour.

·      Shape the dough into small balls.

·      Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the ball on top.

·      Press the ball with a fork.

·      Bake for about 20 min.

Luv

Rooster

No comments: