According to me Custard powder is used only to make fruit salad .That's what I have been seeing from my childhood.I found this recipe in YouTube while searching xyz. I goggled and got the exact measurement here. I halved the recipe and blindly followed Mina’s recipe.
· 1 ¾ stick of butter
· ½ cup icing sugar
· ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
· ½ cup custard powder
· 1 cup all-purpose flour /Maida
· Preheat oven to 180C/ 365 F
· Sift icing sugar, flour and custard powder and mix together.
· Add butter and vanilla and knead until you have a smooth dough.
· Refrigerate the dough for about an hour.
· Shape the dough into small balls.
· Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the ball on top.
· Press the ball with a fork.
· Bake for about 20 min.