Thursday, October 4, 2012

How to start....

                                 
I don't know how to start... Till last 6years I was always a blog follower and till now I never thought will start blogging .Last day at 12 after the gathering at my home was over and then asusual I was busy with cleaning the kitchen and toy room ,then sat down for a while to just browse which i usuallly do before going to sleep,when both my kids go to sleep and there is pin drop silence at home .I love that moment .when I asked J ,my better half since I am following lot of blog sites for receipe and other stuffs ,why can't I start blogging ,sharing my cooking tips with others . Still I was afraid .."Can I write like other bloggers the story behind the receipe etc etc?" But J replied "Oh its all your wish .. google up and find how to blog and then start blogging ".I was really surprised to hear that from him.
                      The next day I googled "How to blog "and found out "Create your free blog " in my google search, I was happy . By then my little one woke up from sleep and as usual I was busy with her . Weekend again I was reading some blogs and I ended up in googling how to start writing a blog . As I am not a good writer ,I always had a starting trouble too.The very next thing was the naming ceremony.I thought and thought and thought................. Finally got the name kitchenrooster.
                  I am a person who never entered kitchen before my marriage. I think its the same with lot of people before getting married . I started my cooking after we came to US after my wedding .I still remember telling my MIL and SIL that I will help you in cutting all veggies for curry , cleaning ,grating coconut and then my favourite thing was washing vessels. I don't know to cook ,but I will cut vegetables for you. As everyones mom , my mom also wrote me some of my favorite and some simple receipes to be made daily in a book and gave me when I first came to US. I started my cooking with my moms receipes.
               I  started my experiments on J and his best friend V ,who often came home after work for a cup of tea and ended up having dinner with us as his family was back in India on vacation.

But to start a blog , the important thing is the photos of the dishes.The photos attract all the blog.All the photo editing is done by little  sister A, without her I would never do this. Thank you so much for all the inspirations.
      

Luv
Rooster

        
         

No comments: